Thursday 18 February 2010



Class Drama is finally OVER!
And honestly I think that our class performed pretty decent, excluding the dance part !_!
Even iggy the joker was serious lor!


Argh. For the dance, the music played too early and we missed the starting part like WTF.
And there we were hearing 2 sounds the whole time which sucked !_!
And heng lost his balance at the ending but it doesnt matter cos the audience was laughing at him.


But overall its not bad... since we had crazy time constraints.



Wearing jeans and the white shirt under the uniform was definitely a killer.
My jeans was SOAKED with sweat. Bah.

And it was definitely heart-warming to hear people saying our dance was not bad.
And Im also relieved that the audience managed to understand the slow-mo video with all the Fails.
PS : ALL THE FAILS WERE ON PURPOSE!
PPS : But my "Shoe Fail" and macus' fail at the ending wasnt on purpose. It was REAL. My shoe fell off and he forgot his moves.

MmmmmmmmMMMMMmmmm. Good luck to 42, 43 and 45 for the class drama!


And had comprehension test just now. I was basically doing it while half asleep man.
I finished at 3.15pm so for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I SLEPT DURING A TEST.
Seriously cannot help it lor, like some god come hypnotise me.

And so I handed in my summary's FIRST DRAFT. The one where we all make it look ugly by cancelling and erasing and whatnot. LOL.
But thankfully for one reason or another, I wrote pretty neat for a first draft. BUT I DIDNT LEAVE LINES. >_>

Argh whatever.

Little Johnny walks into his dad's bedroom and sees him sliding on a condom. His father tries to hide it by bending over, as if to look under the bed.

Little Johnny asks curiously, "What are you doing, Dad?"

His father quickly replies, "I thought I saw a mouse go underneath the bed."

Little Johnny replies, "What are you gonna do -- screw him?"





A new teacher tries to make use of her psychology courses. The first day of class, she starts by saying, "Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!"

After a few seconds, Little Johnny stands up. The teacher asks, "Do you think you're stupid, Johnny?"

"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself."


PPPS : Maybe this should have been at the end of the video instead.

No comments: