Tuesday 15 September 2009

Absolutely pissed.

1. Went for hair cut. I just said "Normal slope." Guess what, that ass cut off my side burns. Like totally.

Now I look like a retard. A pissed off retard.

2. Got home, turned on my laptop. Tells me : Unable to connect to network.
Like WTF? I "Diagnose and Repair" 5 times, no avail. Only after 10minutes then it allowed me to connect. It didnt use to happen but now it crops up.

3. When trying to solve that internet thing, I got pissed and threw my mouse. Guess what? The mouse wheel got pushed in, didnt come out. Got even more pissed, took a pair of scissors and tried to pull it out, ENDED UP CUTTING THE RUBBER.

Now Im TRULY MADLY DEEPLY PISSED. Took it up, slammed it right down onto the table.
You know what?

THE MOUSE WHEEL POPPED BACK UP. WTF IS WRONG WITH LIFE.


Jesus Christ. Im going to immerse myself in my studies, and get the same grades as what I have now.
PS : Getting my this kind of grades for FYE/MYE is a MAJOR achievement.

No comments: