Sunday 20 September 2009

I've done it again.
I wanted to start preparations during the Sept holidasy but I failed.

Now I dont even think I have enough time to come out with notes and study them.

I think that the Bio notes are screwed.
1 chapter separate into 3 parts for us.

SS textbook also screwed. 1 factor give one big chunk of text.
And I dont even know what the main point is.


I think Im gonna flunk FYE again. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


Edit :
Taking a break from studying now.
Just read huan's blog. She wants to drive LOl.

Ok I also wanna learn. I mean I've always loved cars and racing games. 8)
And my cousin took up driving when he was 18!
Now hes like 19 or going to 20 and he's already got his own car! WTF!

Ah thats because his parents (My uncle and aunt) are like filthly rich.
And he aces his studies.
Happy lah he. Now at NUS and having a car. *drools*

>:) A car would be a must-have for me in the future.

No comments: