Saturday 5 September 2009

Term 3 is now over. Aint it fast?

Results is still ok. But not exceeding expectations.
-looks to countdown clock-

Only 26 more days to FYE. Time waits for no one.
Thus I shall attempt to start in the holidays.

Main event for yesterday : Miss Tan is leaving us ):

Well I think shes a really great teacher. She stayed back with us till 6 during maths remedial the week before.
And personally, I think I prefer her more than Mdm Chong. LOL. SHHH.

Pictures ripped from huan's blog. She ask me rip one hor.


Zz my fringe's screwed like always.


Supposed to be only Trev and Ms Tan but the 2 buggers came in -.-
Actually Im behind. But KWF TOO BIG ALREADY. He block me -.-

And Im sorry Trev! Paint.NET aint powerful enough to edit you and Ms Tan out!


Ms Tan candid O:


Im going to strive hard for this last hurdle.
Its time to reclaim what I've lost.



Edit


.____.

No comments: