Thursday 10 September 2009

Thanks guys for all the birthday wishes! Much love baby :)

First thing in the morning, went to Ah Heng house for Maths Proj.
MACUS PANG WAS LATE BY 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES.

Supposed to reach his house at 10am. Guess what, we called him at 10am and he just woke up >_>
Felt weird as I wore uniform O: (Had to take the maths 10 yr series)

Anw, filming of the video was hilarious. And I kinda think that the one in the video doesnt really look like me.
Weird.

Honestly, I'd rather have a Maths test than a Maths project. I mean you can settle the whole thing within 1 hour while the project is so tedious.


Went BOWLING with Trevis after that. I TELL YOU, I BROKE MY RECORD.
Maybe cos its my birthday so God blessed me. 1st game new record already.
But the subsequent games sucked -.-
New record : 127 points.

This shows that my skill is still intact. HAH.
MAFIA! COME CHALLENGE ME AND TREV AFTER FYE. Everyone VS Me + trev.
One hell of a game. LOL.



Exactly 3 more weeks to exam for me. (HCL) I still cant get over the fact that I END ONE DAY LATER THAN THE REST.
History-elective students should be sharing my pain and anger.


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Thats all I think.
PS : ROhit just spammed me on MSN LOL. Come to think of it, Im missing that blackie man. LOL.

Ah, another day gone.

No comments: