Saturday 5 September 2009

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I did it. I finally did it.
After 2 gruelling hours.... I FINALLY.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
edited Trevis' picture. LOL.



Let me show you..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
fruit
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
of
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Labour!


From this ruined piece of art...

(those 2 buggers were the cause)



to..


This looks so much better!
This wasn't edited using Paint.NET, but Photoshop. ;D

Im a newbie at it so pardon me for the crappiness.
But Im pretty satisfied with this. ^o^ I even inverted the picture out of boredom!


There you go Trevis. Just you and Ms Tan, no Kwf or Jetty to interfere!
Haha! Next time got picture I dont like, I can edit it to my liking before posting!
LOL.

The power of Photoshop is beyond comprehension.

No comments: