Thursday 7 May 2009

Argh Im so envious.
My younger siblings (Pri sch) exams started on mon and ended today. wth.

Now, they're playing the computer while Im still here, pathetically doing Maths over and over again.

But hey, we do have more freedom (:

And I dont want to flunk my A Maths tomorrow! ):
I must prove that term 2's tests were all screwed because of doggy tay's doing.

Man, today's proposal writing was a breeze but ironically, I think my compo was too... far-fetched. Trust me, your eyeballs would pop out once you read mine.

And one more thing, yesterday I saw a young woman on the bus. The thing is, she looked like Ms Lee!
When I saw her I was thinking "ZOMG WHY MS LEE IS HERE" but then something helped me confirm it wasnt her.

She spammed makeup and perfume. Just picture Ms Lee with those 2 and you're good to go. Ugh, her face reminded me of Pikachu's electric cheeks O:

Kk break's over.
And one more thing, have a good evening!

PS : 11 more days to MYE end (:

No comments: