Wednesday 20 May 2009

Like I said before, I couldnt upload the Family Day pictures because my com was screwed and now I've recovered them.

So there ya go.







Lol I took this because I think its rare.
Presenting to you, Trevis and the 4 Beauties from Girl Guides! (Sarcasm. LOL)





Introducing... Mrs Chung's dog! Bubbles! (or was it russel? LOL)




















That's Faiz's work. LOL. (milo cup tied to balloon)







Now, I've specially edited 4 pictures just for your viewing pleasure.
Introducing to you... THE 4 PICTURES OF THE DAY!
PS, click on them to get the full picture. I took it from classblog.


First, Rohit's in the background.

Then it becomes me.

Then the 2 star pictures, starring : Trevis Lee & Rohit Ganapathi !

Click on it for the full effect!

Click on it for the full effect!

Now.. HOWS THAT? LOL. I wanted to do this long ago and now I've finally done it.
-Feels a sense of achievement and braces himself to get whacked tomorrow-

Kay Im done. Shall upload pictures once Boss uploads them onto facebook.

No comments: