Wednesday 27 May 2009

._. I've decided to blog even though I cant really think of the content at the moment.

Hmm ok lets see, I think Im going to go crazy.

1. My damn browsers cannot save their Internet History!
PS : I used to use Internet Explorer but switched to Firefox later out of curiosity. But it turned out that both cant save URLs as History -.-

How annoying can that be.

2. I havent told my parents about my results.
I think they would get a shock when they see my report card this time. ._. Sec 1 and 2's PTCs were fine as I did good. This time its a no no.

3a. I'm bored out of my mind.
Zz. Other than Sudden Attacking and Mapling, I've pretty much nothing to do. I'm getting pissed with SA as recently, the server had a massive lag. And I'm sian with Maplestory because...
- I lost motivation to carry on my level 34 Spearman in Gemini
- Cheryl agreed to let me leech her in Bootes for my Fighter but I still havent seen her online -.-
- Bootes is getting crowded again T_T

3b. I was so bored, I went to Miniclip to play Motherload.
Yeah you may be thinking : Hows this driving me crazy? Well it isn't.
The thing is, yesterday at about 11pm I started playing it till 12:30am. Completed about half of the game but I felt sleepy so I saved my progress and went to sleep.

I came back today, went back to Miniclip to play that game. But when I clicked on "Load game", this came out.
"NO SAVED GAME DATA EXISTS!"
ZOMFG YOU MEAN I PLAYED THAT 1.5HRS FOR NOTHING?

I think its related to the browsers not being able to save history problem. Anyone got any ideas to solve this?
ITS PISSING MY ASS OFF.



I decided to NOT let this setback affect me, and went on to restart a new game.
I played for like 2 hours this time and went even further than my previous attempt.
Then later, I became greedy and dug for more and more ores even though I was dying. 1/100 HP left.

Then... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. *explosion*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your digger has been destroyed. Game over.
*One evil skull pops up and laughs evilly : MUAHAHAHAHAHA*

ZOMG WTF? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Pissed, I closed the whole window and went to sleep. ._.

Epic phailz.




And and, 臭 huan ! She say she flunked her Mid Years as well but still can get 2nd in class eh!
Cheat me.
Nvm you wait. FYE I back already.

zZ. Khwanfa's enjoying life in Thailand while we're in Singapore pathetically doing Holiday Assignments.

K end. Feeding today for a better world tomorrow.


PS : NOW I'M EVEN MORE PISSED. I ENLARGED the titles of each factor but it seems to me that their size are still unchanged.
F*** THIS FISH. <-- I think this one the size also remains unchanged.

No comments: