Sunday 10 May 2009

Walao eh. Who's the one who came up with the schedule for the exams?!

Everytime its like screwed one lor.

All the killers put together then those easy-peasy ones are like together.
Out to cheat us.

Damn it. So far, all the papers that I sat for, none had the "YES A1 ALR" feel.
A Maths = screwed. I get A2 I fly up to heaven and kiss God alr.(PS just now typo kiss become kill LOL)

Only done 2/6 Chapters for Geog and 0 Chapters for Bio. E Maths is still relatively ok.

Zz. I think I come up with the exam schedule also better lo. No need pay, I'd do it for free man.
Nothing seems to get into my head even though I've been using the same technique to memo for Geog. Darn.

Sigh. 8 more days of agony for us sad Amksians. Or is it 8 months? Now 1 minute also become like 1 day already.


But fret not sam! For if I can do it, so can I!
LOL no logic. Im still clinging to that fading hope that I'll be <80 this time.
Frankly speaking, I think CMI alr. Later Fate give me 81 I cry man.

ARGH. Time to burn midnight oil again! Zz I burn until Global Warming already still no results.

Maybe its time... TO GO GREEN!

No comments: