Wednesday 13 May 2009

Zzz. I think I screwed up both Maths and Biology today.

Sadly, I think that the God of Carelessness decided to carelessly bless me with his careless touch.

Lets see, the gradient for the graph in maths. Lots of people had it from 0.7 - about 0.9.

Then MINES 7.5
Yeah you may think Im crazy but the thing is, I COPIED THE NUMBER FROM THE CALCULATOR WRONGLY. IT WAS 0.75 %#()!*@!)_^&*

Not only that, my calculator FAILED on me right in a Maths Exam. Thankfully, after spamming it, it worked. I was panicking and thats why my highlighter dropped ._.

Like... wth? So suay. Last year I mistook my 'a' for a '9' and now I copied wrongly.
BUT I CAN SWEAR I SAW 7.5 WHEN I DIVIDED 2.1 BY 2.8!

Walao eh everytime during Maths I must cock eye one.

Dont get me started on Bio. I studied all the important ones and NOTHING (ok got some but very little) came out. And I used my Geographical Knowledge for that "why plants wilter in saltwater?" question.


There goes my hopes of winning Huaneh and the Guides for this exam. PS: Huan lucky one lo. Judging from her yesterday post, she was like slacking and just studied some. And those came out. HGT#!@{PR$UT%$IJPO#:L@"!#QR&$T( BH?IKPM!

Yeah I know I said Im on a hiatus but to hell with that. I've gotta post to vent my frustrations.

And I need to spend an additional $2 everyday now. Cos' I need my Nescafe Coffee! Its the iced one, I hate hot coffee. LOL.
Did I tell you yesterday? I bought one Nescafe from 7-11 for $1.70 (!!!) and the mama shop near my home only costs $1 !

Another unlucky experience. I think next time exam I dont want study already lah. Everytime such stupid things get in between my A1 and me.

Pissed man.
Good for the rest lo. People like Trevis and Heng also catch up to me already la.


PS/S : I think Im going to die of depression one of these days. LOL.














PS/S/S : WTH I CANT FREAKING BELIEVE IT.
JUST WHEN I WANT TO PRINT MY HISTORY NOTES, MY FREAKING PRINTER TELLS ME IT HAS NO INK. WTF?

GREAT LA. On the day I have Maths exam, my calculator died on me.
On the day I want to print History notes, my printer come shit with me.

WAH LAO EH. I tell you, only the coloured ink is out. The black one still have.
AND CANNOT PRINT. The stupid guidebook say is to protect what ink head.

TO HELL WITH THE BROTHER BRAND MAN.

Just now the Dell box was closed perfectly. Then after I opened it to get the guidebook, IT CANT CLOSE FULLY NOW. (keeps bouncing back up)

WAH LIEW EH.

PISSED MAN. Right during the exams, everything must go against me.
NOW MY TABLE IS ALSO INVADED BY GOD DAMN BLACK ANTS LAH. (must be the sweets i left on my table LOL)

Crap leh. They are crawling all over my laptop but with one mighty press of my hand, THEY'RE FRIGGING DEAD HAH.


PS, must be the exams driving me crazy to do such things.
I think bo bian already. Must copy out siol.

No comments: