Friday 22 May 2009

Note: If you came to see whether I've blogged about my lousy results, no i did not so you can move on to the next blog to gloat at other people's misery!

Kay on to the serious stuff.

I know what went wrong this time and I already predicted this so it isnt affecting me so much (in a negative way)
But when looking at some careless mistakes of mine, I would blurt expletives out continuously.

OMG NOW HOW CAN A FINE GENTLEMAN DO THAT.

._.

To my fellow fallen friends :

WE have been owning others for the last... 1 year? (at the very least) And now this time, we have fallen. I understand the pain and misery all of you are experiencing now and I share your agony (BECAUSE WE'RE IN THE DAMN SAME BOAT). We are nothing but a silhouette of our former selves, our golden ages. But fret not! I know that all of us will return to claim our titles. We shall return during the CA and FYE. Our hard work will pay off, eventually.
Remember my comrades, faith and determination lies in our hearts.
Belive in yourselves and together, once again, WE SHALL SUCCEED TOGETHER!

THE FALLEN FRIENDS WILL RETURN!

-salutes-

I know many star pupils (like me, OBVIOUSLY) did not put in much effort for this exam and hence, did not score well.

Nevermind, theres always another opportunity for us to shine.
Thus, I would like to dedicate this song to people like us.


The Boys Are Back www.youtube.com/oo0ricardo0oo - High School Musical 3
Just change the 'boys' to 'guys'. lol.




But then after all that, whats the point of studying if the legends and myths about the 2012 doomsday come true?

Random guy : YES! I've finally completed university! Now I will contribute back to society!
Random guy : -whistles happily- Aww yeah Im going to work, yeah going to work ~
-Disaster strikes-
Random guy : -white flag-

I'll still carry on studying since Im a good boy.

Yes kind of random, so proud of my brain.
-Salutes- Until next time.

No comments: