Wednesday 3 December 2008

6 Integrity Chalet(2nd) at NSRCC Changi

6 Integrity Chalet(2nd) at NSRCC Changi

EDIT : I think I pressed the "Publish Post" button accidentally thats why you might see my post earlier on but in a chip-off manner.
And, Im also kind of pissed with blogger.
Just now I've finished like 85% of the typing.
I started playing around with the Ctrl + Z button which actually work as an undo function.

I spammed it. And the Redo function wasnt working just now.
WHAT THE HECK.
I lost like 25% of my words. >_>



Hmm. Just reached home this morning.
Ok since Im still fresh in my mind, I'll blog now.

1st Day, 2nd December
I met up with Goki at his bus stop at 10:10am.
Walked over to dehorn's house and then the 3 of us went to some mama shop to buy some drinks.

The bad thing is, me, dehorn and goki were slogging our guts out to carry the food and yet Javier and Jermaine were at TM playing the arcade. >__>

Took MRT over to Tanah Merah Station and we finally met them.
Hmm, took the shuttle bus
.__. I still remember waiting like an idiot for nothing for an hour there during our earlier chalet.

Well, you know the rules.
First thing we did when we reached was to check the administration stuff and then later, BOWLING.
We bowled till 1:15pm and Dehorn said he had to go get some more food, Jermaine went with him.

I forgot what happened later.
BUT, I DO REMEMBER ONE IMPORTANT THING.
IT'S SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT, IT WOULD CHANGE HISTORY.
Lol just joking.

I broke my 79points record ! My current one now stands at 85.
Yes I know it doesnt seem much to some of you but its a lot to me O_O
(TREVIS I FINALLY BROKE MY RECORD AFTER COUNTLESS TRIES LOL)
In case you wanted to know, the games that I played before I broke my record, the points went as close as 77 or 78 to my previous record of 79. LOL.

Erm yeah. At about 3pm, both of them came back and voila, what did they bring along?
The people ! :OO

Went bowling once more and then went back to the bungalow to slack.

Well I think we wanted to start BBQing at about 6 but the thing is, IT WAS RAINING.
It got delayed all the way till about 8. Then the real BBQ starts.

Well all I can say is, 6i people at BBQing stuff and cooking = EPIC PHAILZ.
Tons of otah and maybe wings were thrown due to insufficient cooking or over cooking.
Guess what. I ate some not-cooked-properly food. >_>

Seah said she got to go and we took a group photo. :D (FINALLY, we forgot about it the previous time >_> )

Last few hours of 2nd December - 2nd day, 3rd December
Basically we movie-marathoned.
Snake on Plane or something like that, Kung Fu Dunk, Pirates of the Caribbean : Curse of the dark/death/dog pearl and SECRET OMG.


That movie = COOL. Gives me more motivation for my current piano lessons :D

We got up only when we left the bungalow for the nightwalk.
And, the nightwalk = EPIC BORING.

All we did was walk to the beach which was kind of creepy since there wasnt much light, walk to the playground and then back to the bungalow. >_>

Also, me, jermaine and derek fixed up something for ourselves to eat at about 4 - 6am LOL.
We microwaved the chicken wings and otah, although I think the wings stink and javier's otahs being nicer.
But its ok, I got some hands on :D
THE OIL ON THE WINGS COULD LITERALLY DRIP OFF OMG.

I would like to say something about Derek. He's quite an amusing guy LOL.
When I saw him again today, he was all joker-like and cheerful.
Then when we did cleaning up and heating of the food, he was actually serious, no jokes whatsoever although we may laugh a bit at times LOL.
Responsible, as said by numel.

I do hope to see him at future chalets :D


By the time we finished Secret, it was already like 8am. lol.
Time doesnt have any value to me during chalets.
When at home, when I wake up at 8am (WHICI IS VERY RARE), I would be like OMG IM SO EARLY YEAH MANZ.

But at the chalet it was, Huh? 8am already? so late >_>
God bless me I wont have the runs from eating uncooked food.
I already went to the toilet twice today.

And Im proud to say I slept for only 10 minutes ! :D
From yesterday morning all the way to 8am today, I only slept 10minutes.
COOL RIGHT.
Actually I wanted 0 minutes since I wanted to see how long I can hold.

But my eyes kept closing at almost all possible times.
And there wasnt much to do anyway, so just lie down and rest :O
Umm. I slept for 45 minutes just now though LOL. 1pm - 1:45pm.

Cant imagine if I have something else on today.
I'll probably die from exhaustion.




Ms Seah and her nephew






Hah cant see me. Thanks jerm :D





Numel the Chef




OMG FAILURE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LOOKING AT? Emma Roberts isnt there :O



LOL Dehorn steaming at the oven. He says "High" still isnt enough to meet his needs.

Yeah I do such things when Im bored and standing :O
LOL FAILURE.



LOL FAILURE = JOKER



From this picture I CAN CLEARLY SEE I'VE GROWN MUCH TALLER.
I used to be the same as deshawn and jermaine but now, IM TALLER THAN THEM as indicated by the picture :D
See, even numel is taller than him.
And if you look at the pictures closely, you might be able to see that JAYJAY HAS GOT RED ROSY CHEEKS LOL.
Also, LOL AT FAILURE'S EXPRESSION. SPASTIC LOL.
"You taste the food by looking at it" - Tan Jeng Yih aka Numel







Credits all go to JayJay for the pictures above.

BUT, Im extremely certain she couldnt have taken photos like the one I did below.
That was when Derek, Jermaine and I were fixing up the food.
Which was also when everyone else was on the 2nd floor = NO ONE. :D

The stuff we used.
Derek and Jermaine hard at work. I took this without their permission LOL but I told them later 8D.

Dont ask my why the colour seems so strange like some olden days photo.
Mine's only a pathetic 3.2 Megapix and the lighting could have caused that :O

FINALLY, Im done :D
Looking forward to the next chalet :DD

No comments: