Thursday 4 December 2008




Omg Omg. Im like so friggin happy right now ._.

My parents just confronted me about the digital piano thing.
Guess what, we'll most probably head down to the showroom this Saturday !
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.

I should be getting the Yamaha P85 as shown above, costs about 700-850.
BUT, with it, I'LL BE ABLE TO PRACTICE AND PLAY IT AS MUCH AS I WANT.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.
ZOMG.

THEN, I'LL PLAY SO WELL THAT I'LL OVERTAKE MY BROTHER. *evil smirks*
Well its about time, he had been practicing on the main piano for quite a while.
ITS TIME.

And for that, I think I deserve a.........

NO, HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMB?
NOT A MEGA MAC. IM TALKING ABOUT THE REAL STUFF.

I think its time to call in the ownager.

AND FOR THAT, I THINK I DESERVE A..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE FRIGGIN ULTRA OWNING MEGA X 123456789 MAC.

Hehe, that looks seducing although I prefer the mcspicy.

I think Im super hyper now ._.

No comments: