Friday 26 December 2008

Merry Christmas to all!
(even though its yesterday >_> because lots of people wished me and I couldnt reply them)

Yeah, I guess there wont be any 6i outing anymore, ._.
JAVIER. Why didnt you reply me.

But anyway, I've got a question and am lazy to google it.

Do only christians celebrate Christmas?
I asked my mum and she said yes and I thought so too since they both have a "Christ" word inside them.

But I would appreciate some confirmation.

Every year during Christmas, its always been just like a normal day for me.
Except that in the evening, we could go over to our cousins' house for a party.

Yep, they're christians.
@_@

School's starting next week. OmgWtf.
It didnt feel like 2 months of holiday actually, just like 2 weeks. LOL.

I havent started on holiday homework, Maths and Chinese, and dont intend to do any.
Maybe one tiny bit.
O_O

My tutor taught me the starting chapters of maths and A MATHS.
Omg, I can clearly see the difference between A maths and E maths now.

Tell you something, sometime ago, my tutor gave me A Maths homework.
I was doing it and out of 10 questions, I solved only like 1 - 2.

I got pissed, threw my calculator aside, pushed the pencil case away and worst of all, FLUNG the A Maths textbook onto my bed.
Result? The front cover page was a little bent. >_>

But yeah trust me on this, you will get pissed when doing A Maths, at least in one of the chapters.
There's a really wide gap between the 2 maths even though they're still maths.

And I've changed the song to a Retro one, from the 1960s.
Hah, been getting a bit retro-like lately.

First I chose uptown girl which had a retro theme for dance and now this. ^o^
Jay fans dont worry, Time Machine is still up second on my playlist. (:
(even I know there isnt much of you, or even any of you out there.)

Yep. Do comment on the song. Yep.

EDIT : Dont ask me why the archives are like this. I dont know too.
The stupid imeem playlist had some kind of search function there which irritated me and so I took it off.
Then the archives became like this but who cares about the archives anyway.

I think it looks cooler that way (: (PS self consolation)

No comments: