Wednesday 31 December 2008

Uh, actually I didnt really feel like posting but since its 31st december 2008, IT'S THE LAST DAY OF 2008.

I didnt do much this few weeks but I went bowling with trevis again recently.

I didnt break any records but what was productive for the day was, I'VE COME UP WITH A NEW SHOOTING STYLE.
Heh yeah, of course its ACCEPTABLE this time.

Hmm, I just realised James' has a space! (Gasps) :O

Thinking back, I think 2/2 '08 is actually a nice class yeah.
(of course, everyone would say their class is nice after being with it for 2 years)

1 year and 11 months ago, I thought I couldnt be more than unlucky to have got into 1/2.

Well Im glad to have yeo sitting behind me during the first few months.
Afterall, he's one jovial guy isnt he?
If someone like junhong took his place.. uh oh. I think i'll be quieter than ever.

I mean, well in groups of four, there was like me, demi, nina and yeo.
Lucky yeo was there if not I could not have imagined how it would have been like in group discussions. LOL.

Yeah well good luck to all of us in 2009, with our new classes.

I noticed this on Rochelle's personal message recently..


LOL. Yeah well loneliness can drive one lonely. D:

1 hour and 30 minutes more to 2009.
Well goodbye 2008, I've definitely realised that I CAN DO IT !

I used to think I was stupid and stuff but since I studied in 2008, I improved :)
And for that, I'll make sure I do everything it takes to be among the top in my class.

Surprise your foes before they surprise you.
I came up with that so, HEED MY ADVICE.

Classmates of mine from class 22 '08, MAY OUR PATHS CROSS ONCE AGAIN.

No comments: