Wednesday 24 December 2008

I wanted to blog yesterday but I guess I was too sleepy.
I thumped on the bed and said to myself "ok this would only be 5 minutes"

And woohoo. The 5 minutes became 120 minutes.

Yup, lets get straight to the point.

The outing and Treivs and I initially had in mind was an epic fail.
We visualing ourselves at sentosa and enjoying the usuals, with about 10+ people of course.

Guess what, once again, it was a 2-man-show.
Yep, we didnt do too much since I had to leave early.

We met up in around ang mo kio avenue 3 area since it was said that there was a bowling alley around here.
Walked for about an hour but still nothing.
Called their number and it said "Number error"
>_> PHONEY ADDRESS.

We went to hub and bought tickets for The Day The Earth Stood Still.
After watching it, I've only got 1 thing to say.



THE TITLE IS ABSOLUTELY MISLEADING.

When I first saw it, I thought it would be some natural disaster like the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"
Omg, it turned out to be aliens coming to Earth.

Yet, Im pretty sure I didnt hear any of the scientists saying things like " ZOMG WE DONE 2 MUCH DMG TO MUM EARTH, SHE STOPPED SPINNING. WE R DYINGZ."

Actually, the alien wasnt hostile unlike most movies.
It said it came to help heal the Earth since Mankind's actions have damaged it too much.
And in order to do that, MANKIND. MUST. FALL.

Yeah then the female lead in the show managed to persuade the alien to give them one more chance and O_O it did.

And one distinct feature about this film was the alien took on a human form, unlike other movies which showed the true form of the aliens.
O_O the actor who portrayed the human form was the Matrix guy, yeah that star who was Neo in the Matrix Trilogy.

Hm yeah thats all.

AND JAVIER ISNT REPLYING MY SMS-ES. D:

Check out these photos.




@_@

Tag Replies
jayjay - Updated. :D But I think thats all about it, no more future updates.. O_O nothing to update anyway, unless we go out. Provided javier comes along, JAYJAY ITS UP TO YOU.

zhenyee(: - Yeah lah. T_T Sad man.


You kept appearing in my dreams these days. No wonder Im missing you so much.

No comments: