Saturday 20 December 2008

Well, havent been blogging for sometime, a week to be exact.

Anyway, something really pissed me off this morning.
I was at my bus stop, waiting for 119.

Yup, after a REAL LONG period, one came.
But guess what, IT DIDNT STOP FOR ME.
FUCK RIGHT.

You may say "aiya he nt lookin wat." "you laosii tats y, go take cab la"
Well actually, I was already there before the bus reached.

When the bus was in sight, I walked up to the yellow line, took out my wallet and kept looking at the bus.
It turned on its yellow-blinking light, indicating that its going to turn in.
Just like any other passenger, I just stood there and waited.

BUT, the thing is, as it turned into the bus stop, IT DIDNT STOP.
Yes it slowed down, BUT THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SLOW DOWN AND STOP.

It went past me and I was like @_@? FTW? WHAT THE..? SHOULDNT IT STOP?

Then it just left the bus stop.
I stood there, with the @_@ look.
I could even tell there some other people behind me at the bus stop was giggling, or at least in their hearts.
I LOOKED LIKE A COMPLETE RETARD.
I was cursing him throughout the whole time while waiting for the next bus.

The worst thing is, the driver seemed like he was playing he trick on me.
As he slowed down, HE TURNED AND LOOKED AT ME, THEN DROVE OFF.

NOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT.
Ok you may say I didnt raise my hand.

But those who take buses with me or have even seen me taking, you should know I never do that.
I mean, its like something totally unnecessary right.
You just walk up to the line, take your wallet out and look at the bus while waiting.
Instinctively, the driver would know you want to board and stop for you.
Like, DUH.

Just now I did the exact same thing on my way home.
A 119 came, I walked up to the yellow line, took out my wallet, and looked at it.
I wanted to see if there was a "no hand raised = nobody wants to take" rule.
This time, the bus stopped for me, allowing me to board.

What does this show?
That previous driver was a complete fucked up asshole liner. He caused me to be late for my lesson.

Now teachers, do not blame your students for being late if they said something like "the bus didnt stop for me".
It could be just like me.

I swear I left my house early, the usual time.
If 119 came on time and I got on, I definitely would have reached my destination early, which I expect to happen every week.
This time, I left my house early, and reached my destination late.

Clearly, even a blind person could tell that it was the driver's fault.

God damn his entire family man. Im freaking pissed.

No comments: