Saturday 13 December 2008

Well pardon me for not blogging recently, because the procrastination bug has got me.

On thurs, went out with jermaine, goki and javier.
Bowled in the morning then caught a movie in the afternoon.
BOLT 3D !
Well, it costs 10 for one ticket and not everything seemed like it came out of the screen.
I'd recommend anyone who wants to catch Bolt to watch the non-3D one if its cheaper.

And I almost forgot, my bowling record is now 100 !
Incredible right. I broke 2 records in one day. :D

AND, javier and I had our MEGA MCSPICIES !
Zomg, It was a torture for me >_>

The spicy-ness was killing me.
I had to drink my Sprite after every one bite ._.
Failure got annoyed and he took my drink away LOL.


Well, yesterday, the digital piano came !
ZOMg. Like FINALLY.
Its right next to me now =D

It costs my parents a whopping $989 and so in order not to let them waste it,
Im going to practice on it EVERYDAY.
Yep, I've decided to learn my piano all the way.

FYI, partly also because trevis said he wouldnt quit his guitar.
So how can I lose out to him? LOL.

Argh, Chinese tuition tomorrow and I havent done anything. >_>

No comments: