Tuesday 9 December 2008

I think today's track training was literally suicide for me.

400,500,600,700,600,400. OMG.

My knee started to act up again when running the 600 or 700 one.
Therefore I stopped :D
But some other people were also feeling unwell so I wasnt the only one kay.

Annd, that coach, I dont know her name, the one that drives a car, asked me to get some dont know what band for my knee.
Would it even be useful?
I think my knee would still hurt after wearing it.

On a side note, I DIDNT KNOW SHE COULD DRIVE. (LOL NO OFFENCE)
I thought she was like one of us as in age, judging from her height LOL.
Then later johnray was joking with her about driving for her.
She walked out to the carpark and I was looking at her the whole time.

I THOUGHT MY EYES WERE CRAZY AT FIRST, HALLUCINATING.
I SAW HER ENTER A CAR, DRIVE IT FOR SOME DISTANCE, THEN PARKED IT AT A LOT.
OMG.
OMG.

ARGH. That means shes at least 18.
Her height, ITS DECEIVING.

Im certain qihuan would have something to say when she reads this.


The stretches were ok.
Warm ups ok.
The high knee thing was a KILLER.

80x4 I think. >_>


Well, training wasnt so fun for me.
But something brightened my day up.

After training, my dad took me to the music store.
HE BOUGHT THE DIGITAL PIANO DOWN.
ZOMG. YEAH MANXZ LIKE FINALLY.

It should be coming this friday in the morning.
Omg I cant wait to practice.

K Im done. :D
Not really, no. I just dont know how to end this post.
AND I'VE NOT TAKEN MY BATH.

Well, at least I did take one before I went for training. :D

No comments: