Monday 1 December 2008

Going for 6i chalet (again) tomrrow. :D
Therefore, I wont be around till wednesday. :O

I dont have much to say.. BUT.


My warrior finally leveled in maple! (after what seemed like YEARS.)

And.. I managed to seek the advice from the forumers in Singapore Music Forum :D
FYI, its a website by itself and it's about music instruments, namely piano, guitar and drums I think.
You can go there to post and discuss/clarify doubts with the people there.

I've also managed to find the website of Yamaha. From there, I checked the prices of the digital keyboards.
The forumers said that the P series would be best for me.
But WHAT THE HELL. THE CHEAPEST COST $899 ALREADY. FTW *faints*


I was thinking of cheaper ones such as these or this.(the first one)
They said that the P series had some kind of "Graded Hammer Standard" thing which makes it's sounds sound very alike to those of a grand piano.

Luckily, one of them said that I could get them at a cheaper price if I buy them directly from Yamaha's local authorised dealers.
The problem is, I DONT KNOW ANY LOL.

Oh wait, I've got a new email from the Singapore Music Forum.
LOL WHAT A COINCIDENCE. A forumer had just sent me a private message, telling me of a dealer that he knows.

ALLAH BE PRAISED, THANK GOD LOL. ( i think im over reacting LOL)

See how helpful the forumers are?
Well, maybe this could be an example of how good singaporeans are. Helpful.
But does that apply only to the cyberworld? I guess so LOL but its better than nothing :D



Hmm yeah. I'll be playing like hell tomorrow. xD

Thats all for this post. :O

Dont miss me ! (Although I know no one will LOL) >__>

No comments: