Thursday 24 July 2008

The Arena !

Good evening and welcome to Samuel's blog.
I am samuel and I will be your host for today.

Ok to get it started, lets give a round of applause shall we? * COME ON APPLAUSE *

LOL. I still cant forget about sss and trev's presentation.

English
What we did for english? Presentation. Omg speaking in front of the class.

These are the topics for us to choose from, I can only remember them vaguely.

1. Describe an event or whatever.

2. Should young adults start making their own decisions?

3. Talk about someone famous who inspired you.

Ok so my group chose 2.
And I think there was something special about my group.
All of the groups had all of their members taking part, while mine only got me and heng ! WOW GENTLEMEN. jk lol.

So we just went up there and talk to class, as simple as that.
I think I've changed a lot.

If this was during primary school, I would be like " u go first la. not me la, you la. "
Or just mumbling something.
But hey, I think today I was really talking like myself, no stammers or class fright or whatsoever.

Anyway the most memorable presentation to me was, THE ARENA !
I really must salute sx and trevis for coming up with such an interesting one.

It went something like.. ( I modified abit of what they actually said because I cant really remember but hey, I CHANGED IT AS IF IT WAS THE REAL ARENA OK )

*4 of them go up to the front*
*SX speaks to the class*

sx : good morning and welcome to The Arena ! I am sheng xiong and Im your host for today. Today, it is the battle of the sexes ! *Trevis act man and says ARRGHH* The question is.. Should young adults start making their own decisions?
For the supporting team we have.. Trevis and sheng xiong !

He went back and stood next to trev as if he was really a debater. LOLROFL.

sx : for the opposing team we have, yuhang and saodah !

*debate starts*
*points flow out*
*debate ends*

*sx walks to the front*

sx : currently the opposing team is leading by ** points. *trev boos at them* Thats all for today and we hope you enjoyed it. Stay tuned to....

*sx bends down*

trevis fiisheaad and chaodah : THE ARENA !


LOL ITS LIKE WTF OMG. Imagine yourself being the REAL host for a REAL event like this. Like the Deal or No Deal.

Argh cool. Next time they coming up with such a thing IM TAKING PART ZOMG.
Ok but the rest of the groups were quite ok as well.

Very nice english lesson.

Chinese
Zz. Newspapers and writing a letter TO YOUR OWN DAD.
Wtf. Last year we wrote to our moms and now our dads? WTF.

*skips all the way till after sch*

Ok then we were waiting for macus' group to finish their HECON.
In the meantime, we were playing with newspaper batons ! By whacking each other LOL.

Yeah its getting pretty late and Im going to turn in.

FYI , MEL IS MALLING WITH ME TOMORROW ! *WOOHOO*

Samuel : We'll be having a short break but DONT GO AWAY. Stay tuned to SAMUEL'S BLOG !

No comments: