Monday 7 July 2008

First and foremost, Happy Birthday to ZOHAAAN !
Hehe, I ripped this picture from her blog. >:]

Did not blog for an amazing 5 days ! o.o

So yesterday night marked the END of NOMAD.
If you guys were wondering why I wasnt online for the past week,
and for 6i why me and jeng arent doing anything for monday,
you guys are some fucked up numbskulls.

As I've previously mentioned in my posts, NOMAD is a school event that takes place once every 2 years. So its a BIIG event.

We've got to stay back after school from 3pm - 10:20pm everday.
And by the time we reach home its about 10:50pm - 11pm


Now you try doing that for 1 week and tell me if you have the time to plan an outing.
If you can, I'll salute you.

Im only going to talk about yesterday's experience as I've forgotten about the other days.

So I rushed ( YES RUSH ) all the way to the bus stop.
And as I was crossing the bridge, I slowed down to catch my breath.
As I looked to my left, ZOMG ZEEMA ITS 74 !

So I ran as if my butt has caught fire.

What did I get after all that rushing?
Coming to school too early. I reached the bus stop at 2:25pm -,-

Thank God I saw sx getting off from his aunt's car.

At 4pm we had our makeup zomg. I still remember going to the wrong station and ended up having red rosy puffy cheeks. Yet Im only playing a student ._.

Had dinner at 5pm ( wow i've never eaten that early ) and the food rocks. I had 2 packets. :] But it was the other way round from wed - fri.

After dinner we went to our "prison" ( holding area ) and just waited there.
FYI, the holding area is a place where we stay while waiting. We aren't allowed to go anywhere during the whole event except when our show comes along. >_> brilliant.

Argh. Anyway its over. I detest my role, as in my lines. I would gladly take over boss or ah seng.

PICTURE TIME ! Er, the pictures are taken on friday by trevis.
The first 5 are taken by me.


On tuesday we found an injured bird behind the school. But it mysteriously disappeared the next day.


Pang qi jiaan !

Macus !

Macus and Siang Seng Siong playing CANNONS !


Ok the rest are all taken by trevis on friday.

ZOHAAN ! We called her then quickly took her picture thats why she looks so nubby here. LOL


My Converse bag ! Cooool .


Loon shin !


Zomg here comes the ball !


Ah Yeo !


The guys excluding the norbit.


yan jieee

yap yapyap !

The duo !!

hmm whats so interesting?


Yan jie again !

Dont ask me why the pictures keep repeating sometimes. Its all Trevis.


Ah luum ( exhausted ) Ah ah ah.. siang seng siong !


Ah taan ( exhausted too ) Ah ah ah.. mustafa !

Whats this? Ah lee? ( NOT exhausted ) >_> Thats me. I was just entering the classroom after changing to pe and trevis caught me.

YAP YAP YAP !

Picture of 90% of the class ! Lol look ah luum's still sleeping.


Lol starring .. CHING YU HAANG AND WEN^2 ! I bet siang seng siong is the faggot on the left.

Ghostly Yang Yue!

Yee Won ! LOL KWF.

Hey look its Ah Yeo again !

Haaan yongguang ! aka Ah Xiong !


Zomg its lu yao !

Ah Heng !

Er hem.. Whats macus' hand doing?

Nordin bin mustafa !

Ah taan again sleeping.. drifting off to lala land. Ah ah mustafa!


WOW its Heng with his cube.

Lu yao again and whos that? Ooh thats yang yaay.

Siang Seng Siong !

I think after this nomad, those involved in the drama piece has bonded quite alot.

And I still remember yesterday night we were talking among ourselves ( me, sss, macus and mussi ) about who liked who.

During these few days, it kept torturing me.

I try to sleep, I go to school, Im laughing with my friends.
But I cant stop to keep myself from thinking. Im not even sure of what my thoughts are.

I dont know, I think Im a stranger even to myself.

No comments: