Monday 28 July 2008

Sigh. Today's really disappointing.

We started with Geography.
Wawa talking about Water. Oooh nice.
And we used the newest(?) lab.

No computers blocking my view = NICE.


Then the ZOMGNOPEIMNOTLOOKINGFORWARDTOIT Homecon.
I had already mentally prepared myself if I was going to get scolded my Ms Lesa for making a mistake during Practical.

TURN OUT WE DIDNT DO PRACTICIAL BECAUSE IT HAD 0 MARKS. ARGH. So much for the time and effort invested in the Time Planner.
Did theory. And only at this point did I realise that there WONT be sewing for this year. * CHEERS *

Recess. Nothing. Just ate my bread thats all. Oh yeah we were BENDING James' tablecover >:D *evil laughter*

Then Chinese after recess. I GOT BACK MY CHINESE TEST PAPER.
Erm FYI, its a 天才测验 which means a test for geniuses only.

ANNNNNNNNND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE, I MANAGED TO ACHIEVE MY 30/50 DREAM.
Because all the while for chinese tests my results were like 25-28 /50.
And this time I GOT 31 FTW.

I was like ITSAMIRACLEZOMGPRORXZXZXZ. BUT, I GOT DEMORALISED. D:
I got 31/50. Yuxuan got 33/50, Macus got 35/50 and Heng got 37/50.
LIKE WTF. JUST WHEN I IMPROVED THEY ALL MUST IMPROVE MORE AND SHOOT ME BACK.

Sigh but nevermind. I beat YSX ! He got 29/50. Woohoo.
Theres going to be another chinese test in week 8. ARGH and its 课内 which means it would be based on what we learnt in class.

AH HAH. Heres where my secret weapon comes in. I've been attending a Chinese tuition every sunday 2:30 - 4:00pm since school reopened and I think its helping me A LOT.
JUST WAIT GUYS. WATCH HOW I SHOOT YOU BACK. lol.

Then later was WEEE EEEE. Talked about Peer Pressure.
And Zhen Yee got caught by Mr Toh for wearing ankle socks?
Lol. SADNESS I dont wear them. Its uncomfortable for me :D


Last period maths. Got back test paper. Ok Im going to scan it into my computer to let you see how ZOMGNUBZORZXZXZX I WAS. CARELESS LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW.

Sigh. The once Samuel the Great Mathematician has fallen. I got 11/20.
Its like my worst maths results since sec 1? I've never gotten so low before.
I think you are going to LAUGH or JEER at me once you see the mistakes.



Just like that and 5 marks gone. I still got another careless one behind but Im lazy to edit and upload.

OH MY GAWD. But nevermind, YSX got 12/20 AND HE HAD CARELESS TOO Lol.


English Compre Test after school.
Some of the questions were pretty tough and I just ANYHOW for the summary.
* Phew * Just hope I'll do fine.

At least I got my 11marks through HARD WORK and the rest were just careless, So I've just got to be more careful in checking.

Unlike someone else, keep relying on some friends from other classes to tell the questions and answers.
Just like what zohan said, your marks are CRAPLOADOFASHIT.
Think like that then very big shot already, THINK AGAIN.

Pawn me in class and Common Tests, Fine.
But I never fail to pawn you in Major Exams.

At least I have integrity. Integrity is telling yourself the Truth. Honesty is telling other people the Truth.

Tag Replies !

jingjie - http://sea.hidden-street.net/guides/guides.php Look under Thief. Anyway I also suck at physics. But if I make an effort to study it well like what I did for MYE for ELECTRICTY and LIGHT, I can do well in it. Its cool knowing how stuff around you work you know. But hey BIO is just as cool and I cant seem to make up my mind. D:

Science Test tomorrow ! NOOOOO, SOUND.

And you geeks better start tagging or im going to devour you.

No comments: