Tuesday 8 July 2008

Finally my biggest worry is over.
LITERATURE POEM PERFORMANCE.
But actually I never really rehearsed it with my group thats why its so crappy today :O

Take me out of the classroom,
And put me in my bedroom.
Im not so good at chinese,
I would rather learn japanese.

There is still 20 minutes of recess,
Im not looking forward to the test.
Wont you please get me out of school,
Because it is so not cool.

My classmates always treat me bad,
Even though Im already sad.
I tried hard to bond with them,
But I still failed in the end.

The assignments drive me crazy,
As they are not easy.
Teacher can you please help me,
I want to go eat maggie mee !

Hehe I can pretty much say that 70% of the words are from me and 25% is from Trevis for Stanza 3.

Then we went to Com Lab for history. ZOMG nope nothing interesting.

ARGh SSRP for maths but the work assigned was HARD.
I knew only 3 out of 5 questions. And further more I could only solve up to half of question 5. ZOMG i must start revision.

Wrote a letter during Chinese. Yuxuan talked alot today and miss wong asked him to sit at the computer table. LOL NICE.

English OH MAH GAWD Idioms. No not scary.

Went to science lab. Argh FILTRATION PISSES ME OFF. And apparently the NOORRBIIT cheated. HE added tap water to make his residue look clearer.

KK thats all. Im off to dota with trevis. :]

simin - I dont know. I think I wont be going to the chalet during year end to avoid more complications & problems.

firebird - good boy. HEHE. IM LOVIN' IT.

No comments: