Thursday 31 July 2008

Hey yo yo yo yo !
You're LUCKY today as I've TONS of photos for you.
*Cheers* 8D

Kk today english was boring.
But Mrs Nair requested the winning group to do their presentation again lol.

Chinese. Hmm. Nothing much?

Recess. WOOOHOOOO. Saodah's ABSENT AGAIN. = me sit with trevis 8D

Then Science. Lol today it was demi and alicia in front of us. :O
And we were trying to clarify our doubts on ACTIVE TRANSPORT. Lawlz.

GEOGRAPHY TEST UP NEXT. ZOMG I CANT BELIEVE IT. I wrote the PEEE thing in NOTE FORM. SOME ONE PLEASE KILL ME. I hope Ms Lim would be KIND for the last time.
Oh please, I'VE LEARNT MY LESSON D: I want to get at least a 15 or 14. SOBS.

ICT. Hoo. Did up the water purification story.

Then after school Miss Poon came to our class. CLASS PHOTO !
D: Shes leaving nuuuuuuuuuu.


This is from winny's Camera. LOL I COVERED MY OWN MOUTH.


From Trevis' Camera. Yay im looking good :D

Then during recess(?) Trevis went round taking photos with my handphone again lulz.


LOL YANJIE in the Lab yesterday. Eating his lolipop.


Er.. Main switch? lol.


Kwf !


Macus and Mustafa ooh.


Them again.


Me and siang seng siong in the lab. His computer's Screen was HAYWIRE so he shared with me. =)


Starring S^3


Me >_> A bit unclear. What do you expect of a 3.2 megapix. phone?


The duo + yjj.


Me and sss in NEGATIVE.


Norbit.


Norbit.


Ah Heng !


Lol the notice in the computer.


zz. Is that me? Unfortunately it is.


My computer.


Yap^3


JAMES !


MACUS paang.


Lol the "game".


Loon shin laughing o.o


James LEEE.


Musstafaa.


Andrew dont shy !


Siang seng siong and his HEARTY laughter.


Yanjiee.


Macus looking away. He's shy.


Zhenyee ? I can pretty much SEE her LOONG nails.


Siang seng siong writing on the farewell card to miss poon. Everyone is like wishing her BABIES APLENTY ! I wrote Zi Sun Man Tang lol.


The card in close up.


WOW Its rare to see james like this. I seriously think everyone would look good if they smiled like this.


Yap jun hong is shy :O


..


Loon Shin lol.


Lol this is a candid shot. Another RARE shot. Caught her by surprise.


Andrew = PHAIL.


Everyone crowding around the card.





Reiko and Yee WWon. It seems like they dont mind.

Hehe expect MORE tomorrow.

Tag Replies !
-tRev- : lol yeah la he extra. nuss.

poohmigosh : EH YO WINNEH !

No comments: