Friday 11 July 2008

Zomg nice I didnt blog for the past few days.
Because IM LAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYY.

No. Actually I didnt because I was having stomaches every day at anytime and anywhere.
SCARY.

But Im feeling good now. :]


Had PE in the morning. Jogged 2 rounds and BASKETBALL ZOMG ZEEMA.
I love it. I MANAGED a silent 3 pointer. By luck actually. :]
For once Mr Lai made the whole class do a sport I love and not something like soccer.
( ok soccer is not bad but im only good at defending. )

But I realised that even I dont even know what Im good at in basketball. Lets see.
In terms of throwing Im ok. And I love doing layups. :D
Stealing is a nono for me. It requires tons of stamina and speed. D:
Then defending. Argh Im too short to counter them.

But whenever the ball comes down I think I can smack it off :D

Hoho, I've got so much interest in basketball im thinking of joining it when Im in jc. ( provided I can and there is even cca. )

Ah, the long awaited period for Macus, the nair lover.
oops I forgot what we did today. But I do know that ah heng wasnt around.
D: No one is behind me now.

And then during recess, WOO. I sprayed yuxuan's WHOLE BAG with his deodorant.
ZOMG NICE. And his pencil case was NOT SPARED.
Oh yeah and I totally drenched his uniform with it. >:]

Then maths after recess. Maybe heng's absence is good. Cause I can sit wit trevis :)
But we had to go to the lab. So nono. Nuuu.

Argh. Science and PW combined for Life Science.
Our water is officially unfit for consumption. YES ! Thats what I wanted to achieve ( since i couldnt possibly get clean water )

And when PW period came, wong the bitch came in. Its like not for her. We are doing science and she is a chinese teacher. >_>

Lol and then after school trevis told me he's going to study with the girls.
Zomg Trevis is hawt among girls man. And furthermore, those girls are STUDIOUS.
Aww, lit test next week. :(

Oh yeah and I didnt go for my chinese remedial. :]
Yuxuan told me that I had to go find ms wong on monday.
Ah, Im not scared of anything. I can just say my stomach is not feeling well and I want to go home earlier.

Its always been like this for the whole week. Oh well.

Then went to market for lunch. Couldnt finish my food AGAIN.
Macus later told us he left his PE in school. OH GREAT.
Accompanied him back to school to get it. And it turned into us helping pang clear the cupboard.

Yep it was FUN. especially the part when we TOTALLY WET NOREBIT'S BOOKS.
We found a bottle of water in the cupboard and HEY PRESTO.
Number 1 instinct : Pour it.

HEHE THATS WHAT I DID. Ok then we played.. BOTTLE SOCCER !
FYI, I skipped the clearing part.

THen at about 3pm, we went to see NCC Air doing their drills.
SADNESS now Im officially not a cadet anymore. :)
But I still got all the berets and stuffs.

HEHE. I CAN SNEAK IN ANYTIME. Ok Im not that wuliao.

Woo end of story.

Tag Replies !

jingjie - Wasnt it cancelled? You mean there was still a gathering on that day?

poohmigosh - HEHE. Nice right?

No comments: