Tuesday 15 July 2008

I've fully recovered from my stomaches ! =]
Lol.

Had Lit Test early in the morning even though I did a last-minute study for it.
Ok Im pretty confident for my 1st question but 2nd question is a die die. D:

What difficulties did he face? Did ms tan go through that?
I doubt so. :O

SSRP for History !
And I forgot to bring my history workbook AGAIN.
Luckily Mr Goh isnt around. *PHEW*

>_> Maths is plain boring with a nub teacher.
Yes. Im saying I dislike Mrs Seah. Her teaching can send you straight to lala land.
Maybe you can ask her to teach you when you cant sleep.
Thats a good idea :)

Chinese after recess.
Zomg " Wen Hua Ke ". Talked about Beijing Olympics.
Zz. I think China = EPIC PHAIL.
I was stretching myself on my chair halfway through the lesson when ms wong stared at me.
I was like WHAT? ZOmg is your problem.

OO nice English. But SADNESS for macus.
Mrs Nair has Mr Tan LOL.
And I still remember saying " Macus would say : WHO DARES TO SNATCH MY BELOVED? "
ROFLOLZOMGWTFBBQSCROLLZEEMA.

Lol science.
ITS TEH LAAST LYFE SINZCE LESSEN ! We had to present our results and wth. JAMES AND ANDREW WERE NOT WITH US.
Anyway I think I looked like a clown up there.
Making everyone laugh once in a while.

I think its because of me and jj not having any preparation. AH 10% of our marks. Who cares.
I can easily score an A in science. * at least im confident *

Went to look for ms wong after school with macus heng and yx.
She let us see what other groups had done and I think our's is screwed.
The other groups had a title " Jie Tou Yi Shu Biao Yan " before starting the real thing.

AND OURS ACTUALLY STARTS RIGHT AFTER DOUBLE CLICKING ON THE FILE.
AHHHHH HEEEEEEEEENNG !
Yes the fault lies with him. ZOMG NUBZORZXZX camera.

Compo test on thurs D:

Tag replies -

jingjie - Zz. Im not caring about 6i's activities anymore.

poohmigosh - OEI DONT CURSE ME. Its not cramps lah.

-tRev- - SADNESS JAMES JAMES SADNESS SADNESS JAMES JAMES SADNESS

No comments: