Wednesday 30 July 2008

Woah just read rochelle's blog. The post is so ENTHUSIASTIC.
If she was like that in class, WOW. Totally DIFFERENT.

Anyway today I GOT CAUGHT FOR MY HAIR LOL.
So many schooling years and I've never worried about hair checks.
But today I was like, ZOMG IS MY HAIR OK? And I kept looking about FRANTICALLY to see if there was anyone the same as me.

Ok Lame.

You may be thinking my hairstyle is like those SPIKY or whatever.
But actually it isnt -_- Im just lazy to cut it and it just got TOOOO long.

Kk Lets get on with lessons.

IAP ( DONT EXPECT ME TO TELL YOU WHAT IT IS AGAIN ) dance today was so fun.
I think this year's dance ROCKS MY SOCKS. The steps are like so cool that you just WOW In amazement the moment you see them.

And then later zhenyee said we would be doing a WHOLE CLASS thing again this year.
Lol. At least Im not nervous like last year, since I know everyone already.

Then later halfway through the dance, we went out to get our shoes.
Demi was walking behind me so she started talking to me.

Demi : Hello. Just now you get caught for what?
Me : My hair -_- ( Duh )
Demi : Why leh?
Me : Long mah. *pulls down fringe and it touches my eyebrows* See? And my sideburn is ridiculous.
Demi : Like that long meh?
Me : To them -_-

And I kind of agree with her actually. Compared to some other upper secs, my sideburn is like a FAR CRY from them. And I can just sweep my fringe up :O
Mr Gani also said my hair was pretty much acceptable.


Then later Music. Ok so I was blabbering about how much effort I put in yesterday to come up with a good piece of music.
And I also thought we would have the whole period to complete our work.

TURN OUT THAT WE ONLY HAD 10MINUTES WTF.
And the first PRECIOUS 5 minutes FLEW AWAY because we were listening to JAMES' piece.

SOBS. The worse thing is, I CANT FIND A SUITABLE INSTRUMENT.
I used what random BASS instrument and the music sounded like a NURSERY RHYME.
But I added in a bit of piano keys to make it sound better at the last minute.

SEE how quick-minded I am? xD Actually I think I am. Lol. My thinking speed x10000 whenever Im in a time contraint situation.
BUT MY PIECE HAD NO PROPER ENDING LOL.

Ah, who cares. I've only got myself to blame. D: First 5 weeks : Slacking around. Last week : Ling Shi Bao Fo Jiao -_-

Anyway I got a bite out of sx's delicious sandwich and the cheese was DELICIOUS during recess.


Hoo, Double MAths period and SAODAH was ABSENT AGAIN. What does this mean?
I GET TO SIT WITH TREVIS ! :D But we had to go to the lab -_- wtf.

Then later after school went to see Mr Ong ( DM ) to RETRIEVE our ez-link. I went with heng btw.

Sobs And I've just returned home from HOUGANG MALL. Got a haircut lol.
Geog Test tomorrow ! Heard from arun that its HARD ZOMG.
And miss poon is leaving tomorrow ! D: We're going to take a class photo with her =D

That means....my handy dandy.... Handphone ! Trevis took 25 photos for me today during maths already. And tomorrow he's going on a rampage ( i hope so )

SO EXPECT SOME PHOTOS TOMORROW. Stay tuned to my blog. You know you want to.

Tag Replies !
firebird - Not me. Ok actually I did as well. I GLUED HIS RED PEN LOL.

jingjie - Found it. The training places and some of the skill builds arent really good. I looked under FIGHTER fyi.

poohmigosh - But that is the only melody I found to be suitable for a Guitar And Piano D: Its not bad okay.

No comments: