Tuesday 29 July 2008

Ooh. so today was a " Fun " filled day.

And since saodah was absent today, MY TURN TO SIT WITH TREVIS.
Sadness I PITY ah heng, always getting bullied Lol.

We were like always taking his stuff and hiding them away.
And We ( I WASNT PART OF IT ) GLUED HIS STUFF LOL.

Sadness. Its always happening everyday. Oh well, to spice up our boring school lives.

Anyway I had my SCIENCE test today on sound.
I think its relatively easy(?) Ok better not get all proud and end up having careless all over the shop.

This time, I CHECKE EXTREMELY THOROUGHLY and I found 1 careless mistake. And also polished the rest of my answers :D

Example I knew the correct answer was C. But I wrote D LOL.
Lucky I found it and corrected it.
Why? I dont know. It happens to me pretty frequently.
Im expecting at least 20/25. I CANT AFFORD ANYMORE SCREW UPS.

Sigh. Going to be busy at home today for quite a while.

Things to do :
- Science Theory WkBk Chapter 3.
- Literature, Polishing the answers
- News In Class
- Listening to music for inspiration

Ok I understand why you might find the last one STRANGE. As in who considers listening to music homework? Scientifically in Sounds which I just covered, Music is for relaxation and entertainment. Its PLEASANT.

Let me explain hunks and babes.

Well there is IAP tomorrow ( Integrated Arts Programme -,- how many times have I said this ) WAITWAIT. LET ME FINISH. :O
In semester 1 we did Drama and Art. So now in semester 2, Dance and Music.

Im doing fine in dance but music.. Argh. Composing your own melodies/songs .
Yes it might sound cool but we have a deadline and REQUIREMENTS to be fufilled.

We must have..
- Drums
- Piano
- Bass
- Guitar

WTF. We have to finish it up by tomorrow and I've only got Drums and Bass. ZOMGWTFBBQSCROLLIMGONNAHDIEH.
I've been listening to some of Jay Chou's ( Yes because i think they are nice ) songs and decided to use some of the background music.

Sobs. Which of his songs have all of the above instruments? T_T
FYI, Im KIND OF using the background music in his Bu La Ge Guang Chang by him and Jolin Tsai.
Because I cant find any better ones. SIGH WISH ME LUCK.

But nvm, I'll do my best. Since I like composing songs anyway BUT NOT SO MANY INSTRUMENTS AT THE SAME TIME DUH.

Tag Replies !

jingjie - I'll see who choose bio and physics then :D and whats strategywiki?

I SAID TAG.

No comments: