Saturday 19 July 2008

Ok Im really sorry for not loyaly posting for the past few days because I was too lazy.

I'll make this short and sweet.

Yesterday
I cant remember much but what I can is.. I WENT FOR TABLE TENNIS TRAINING ! :D
And I played with kwf the whole time.

I can pretty much say I did improve.. I can surf the ball 95% of the time with the uppercut stroke thing.
Its good. Last time it was 95% miss. 5% hit however the 5% is lousy shot unless stated otherwise.

But I got a problem. I surf the ball. Kwf returns it. And I cant return 85% of the time ZOMGNOOO.
Nevermind. I SHALL PERSIST AND TRAIN.
1 bad point. I was trying to make myself move faster and so my legs were like moving 97% of the time. And now.. ZOMG WTF PAIN. GG.


Today
PE in the morning. *cheers*
BUT MR LAI WAS ABSENT *ZOMG WTF DID YOU SAY ABSENT? *
Yes I did. And it was hell. We joined Mr Ong's class = OK EXPECT THE WORST.

The warmups.. ohhmahgawd. tiring + sore muscles.
AND FURTHERMORE I HAD TRAINING THE PREVIOUS DAY.
Tiring + sore muscles + even sorer leg muscles = Partially handicapped Samuel.

Zomg My Legs. It takes pretty much effort to stand up even after sitting down on a chair.
Then had basketball. I love the part where I stole the ball from yongguang when he was like 0.5seconds away from shooting it.

English
Zz. Care For Your Fish.

Recess
Basically nothing. I found out that some of the girl guiders have already become NCOs! LIKE WTF. Only some of them. And Shin Yin is included. D:

Oh and I did some nice. Macus was having his usual bread. Just when there was a small piece left, I snatched it from him and chomped it down. * CHEERS * WOW NICE.

Maths
Similarity and Congruence. 'Nuff said.

Science
Ooh nice. The usual teacher wasnt around. So another one took her place.
Yx macus and I were saying she landed in hospital *LOL*
Then I said " Squeeze her waterbag " Its the plastic bag which contains water and is attacted to the patient.

And I said squeeze it in a rhythm. Like *Squeeze* *Squeeze Squeeze*
Then she would be something like *OW* *OW OW*
WE WERE LIKE ROFLOLZOMGZEEMAWTFBBQSCROLLWATERBAGS.

Project Work
Drew up a diagram. Enough said.

I almost forgot something. Mr Toh our new co form teacher SUCKS.
Early in the morning yesterday, he rattled at us for like not answering his questions. Like Wtf.
Its something like " anyone got problems with clearing the tables? "
*silence* Toh : !)@*(#$*^
If this goes on = high blood pressure * HOPEFULLY *. THEN I SHALL SQUEEZE HIS WATERBAG. FYI, he supports Man U.

MAN U. SHALL FALL.

As if this doesnt happen in every class.. or should I say, every school.
AND THE EXAMS ARENT EVEN HERE YET. WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE CLEAR OUR TABLES?
EVEN OTHER CLASSES DONT. We Know When We Should Clear Our Tables.

I feel terribly lucky NOT to have him as our teacher. IM SO NOT TAKING BIOLOGY NEXT YEAR. IMAGINE YOU IN HIS CLASS. Not even God can save you.
So that leaves me with physics. Its cool, knowing how things around you work.

Nice eyelids you have Toh.
And what do you do to those freaky shoes of yours? If im right, I saw them in the garbage dump last year.

KK thats all. AND MY BUTTOCK MUSCLES ARE STILL HURTING AND SORE.

No comments: