Friday 8 August 2008

Heeyyy HI fee-fi-fo-fum.
LOL IM NOT A GIANT.

Anyway today sucked in school.

Morning : went to school MYSELF LOL WTF. Since its just some event day, why not? :)

Then the guys played dm and all.

Ok NOW TO THE FUTURE.
Had the parade and stuff.

And then about 10:20 went for Connect Singapore thing.
WASTE OF TIME MAN NUBZORZXZXZ.

Under the blazing hot sun for like 2 hours and no minister passing by.
wtf. But we waved to passing BUSES for entertainment LOL.

After the wholeee thing which is roughly at 1:10pm, MOVIE TIME.
Went amkhub to watch MUMMY with yeo, trev and yx.

James and junhong went on their Journey To the Centre of The Earth

Smuggled chips and drinks in. ^_^
FYI, I saw rochelle (LOL) with the 2/1 people.

Im tired and my legs are aching now. So i think I wont post much.
But stay tuned, tomorrow, you will see a WHOPPING 80 PURE PHOTOS POST.
Some from me, some from sx, and the rest from trevis.

Tag Replies !

MONIQUE - lol. stay tuned to my blog, got my pictures (T_T) taken. SIGH

tjy - whats so funny la. LATER I BOIL U CAMELS MEAT AR.

poohmigosh - whos the person then? haha. I started tagging her then she came here one. im good right . LOL

jingjie - @.@ Hi.

chelle - haha. also nothing to talk about. everytime see you then x_x alr. lol i think shes really funny leh. LOL xD

No comments: