Wednesday 6 August 2008

Uh oh. Public caning the first thing right in the morning.
Those guys deserved it for stealing. Nothing much anyway.

And the caning ended at about 8:30am.
OUCH. Got to dance studio at 8:47am.

Mr G was talking about caning too then later did a few sets of the dance.
YONGGUANG SOLO DANCE ! But he FAILED. 2nd time next week HEEHEE

Music lol. Zz anyhow changed the instruments and submitted it.

Anyway miss ho said we would be composing music again LIKE THE FIRST TIME.
But this time, we would be using PRE-RECORDED tracks.
WOO HOOO Easier. I learnt my lesson in the first one so now Im getting serious.

But not much time to experiment with the sounds so cant decide on what melody.

AFter recess MATHS JOURNAL TEST ZOMG. But it was a OPEN BOOK one.
So still not too bad.

English NAIRZXZXZ. Lets see. I completed my newspaper reflection (not really one, just anyhow chionged it.
Then the worksheet also completed.
BUT I DONT HAVE A BOOK TO READ LOL. Was trying my best to keep my eyes open during the whole time.

Chinese. Sigh handed in the LETTER TO FATHER. Last year we had to write a letter to our mothers and this year, FATHERS.
Ok Im not up to things like taking it out of the letter box or what since miss wong wrote You Jing Bu ! Which means there is improvement ! :D And I got 14/20

So I guess there isnt much to hide. I've done well in this one xD

Then assembly. zz CONNECT SINGAPORE wtf. Im not so interested in it.
Then we had a CHEER rehearsal. -_- all the involved councillors and CDP chair and vice chair had to as well.
I looked back and lol.
SOMEONE WAS ACTING CUTE WITH A TWIST WOR. Somemore looking right at me.

Haha happy guessing who it was. Anw, Mr toh gave each of the boys PIMPLE CREAM -_-
I think its cheapskate stuff actually. The packaging already tells me that.

Tag Replies !

james - Zz see who watching with you leh. If got 1 more maybe I'll join you.

firebird - Hmm. Maybe you me and james go centre of earth? Im fine with mummy too.

Training tomorow !

No comments: