Friday 1 August 2008

Did my 2.4 today. Ouch.

Well, I got a noobish 13:42.
2 seconds less = C already. ZOMG WTF.
= NO GOLD. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

My Gold chain has broken D:

Anyway, my KNEES hurt.
And my stamina = lousehh.
The last round last corner I was like right behind demi.

Then I was thinking, ARgh IM already so noob. Cant lose to her right?
So at the last 50m(?) I sprinted like I was chased by COCKROACHES.

Omg I HATE creepy crawlies. Just imagine a millipede crawling on your hand.
MILLIONS OF LEGS MOVING ON YOU. ARGH DISGUSTING.

Mrs chan didnt come today !
So I did as much work as possible during lessons.
I dont want my weekends to be ZOMGWTF BUSY.

Lets see what homework I got.
- Chinese assesment
- Zhou Bao
- Hecon Task and Analysis
- Maths Exercise
- Peeeing for geog

Not to leave out TUITION WORK. Argh.
My uncle got pretty pissed at those mistakes I made in the maths test and he asked me to do all of the questions we did last time AGAIN. USING BOTH METHOD WTF.

Me = GG

And I bought a NEW WATCH ! $85. Sobs. But I think its okay.
At popular just now, I was HESITATING about whether to buy PROSTREET or not. The other games were crappy. :O

But I didnt. -_-

Tag Replies !
chelle - Really? I think the class is pretty okay. And by looking at your face.. -_-

firebird - Sigh. Now saodah is back. So heng got 1 less enemy during lessons. LOL

No comments: