Monday 18 August 2008

Zz. Im not really in the mood to blog today.

FYI, I got back my chinese test today. 34.5/50
Like WOW. FIRST TIME I GOT SO CLOSE TO 35. Its always been 26 - 27.
:D
I see a glimmer of hope for my chinese now >:D

History test sucked today. :O

Photos taken yesterday during the school event.


Lets see. Its trewis sss and mascus.


JAMES !


Eee. Trewis


LOL THIS IS WHAT WE DID TO ANDREW'S SOUP. We had TONS OF PEPPER AND BLACK SAUCE.
Notice the powder on the table and on the edge of the bowl.


wow omg. That shirt is XXL and trevis is wearing it. See how DROOPY it is.


And then look at sss. His size is M, just nice.


Watched Money no enough 2 after the event. Look the lights like light sabres right. xD


Its heng if you can see him.

Tag Replies !

YUHANG - Lol $10 leh. Sigh. But i dont mind sharing with someone. =D WOI DONT COPY MY CATCH PHRASE LEH. No point explaining since fishes dont get it.

-tRev- Yeah lor. COPYRIGHTED LEH.

MONIQUE - Sadness. Im not in those photos. :P

jingjie - Hehe. Just to spice my blog up. =D

FYI, Yuhang is a copycat ! She copied my phrase D:

No comments: