Wednesday 13 August 2008

Lol you better be happy that Im posting now cause Im sacrificing my revision time for you folks T_T
Anyway, this post is mostly about me ranting on my stupid mistakes.

This morning = IAP.
Dancing with the chair is like ZOMG COOOL. But my wrist and ankle hurt now.
D:

Then later was music. This time we had to compose a song again. BUT, using pre-recorded tracks :D Which means I do not need to play anything myself ^_^
That's like soooo much better.

Maths after recess. Lol I wasnt paying much attention.
I was secretly doing my revision for chinese LOL XD

English. Zomg I cant do any revision. If get caught .. x_x

Then CHINESE TEST. THE ONE THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.
For the first time, out of 10 questions I knew 7 of them.
I think I can score 30+ for this test. FOR THE FIRST TIME LOL

Then assembly. Booringg.

After assembly = SCIENCE TEST ARGH.
Ok Im really pissed at myself for section B question 1.

Its asking about people living at high altitudes have more red blood cells than people living at low altitudes.
I was stunned but later came back to the question after I finished the paper.

So, being a OH-MAH-GAWD-IM-S0-SMART aleck, I wrote " there is more fresh oxygen at higher altitudes. so = body producing more red blood cells to carry more oxygen around " I thought waaay upp high = less air pollution -_-
And I was like HAH I FOUND THE ANSWER. I BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME TOH.

Fyi, Toh was the setter.

I WAS SO WRONG.

Then the second part they asked why athletes like to train at high altitudes before an important competition.
Being the OH-MAH-GAWD-IM-S0-SMART aleck AGAIN, I wrote " because the body would be in a healthier state with more oxygen. in other words, the athletes would be in their best condition for their training " And I thought again HAH I FOUND THE ANSWER. I BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME TOH.

DAMN IT. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING ?
Basically its common sense right. Where got people go to mountain tops and say " AHH THERE IS SO MUCH FRESH AIR HERE. IM LOVIN' IT. "

Ironically, people climb mountains like Mount. Everest with gadgets or equipments to aid their breathing. -_-

ZZ. HOW COULD I NOT HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

Then just now when I got home from school, I was still grumbling about that incident to my mum. She had to give me ZOMG CHOCOLATE to calm myself down lol.

So kids, ALWAYS USE YOUR COMMON SENSE IN ALL PAPERS. Dont follow me leh, Im so freaking stupid right.

Those 2 questions are 5 marks in total and the paper is /25. Furthermore I was aiming at least 20/25. zzz, My dreams shattered in front of me. D:

You might think like hey, if you got the rest all correct, 20/25 ;D
Zzz. If toh was so evil as to set those kind of Not-in-textbooks or not-taught-in-class questions, I dont see why he will...
Toh : " Hmm 20/25. Whos paper is this? SAMUEL? OMG THAT FREAKING NUBZORZXZ. OK I WILL SEARCH FOR MISTAKES AND DEDUCT MARKS RUTHLESSLY. MUAHAHAHAHA "

Sigh. Geog test tomorrow. I will not repeat the same mistake. TWICE.

BTW, Im still to busy to upload the 80 PHOTOS WTF.
Either tomorrow ( provided I dont go for my training xD ) or if not Friday.
Sadness and sorry to monique and those who were anticipating to see them.

Tag replies !

firebird - not bad la. Zz nv watch with us, you ghee.

zhenyee(: - Lol. Be glad Im not like that to you ok. But even if i will, you got CL to console you mah. LOL

jingjie - nah, buy 4D also never so accurate one. 8th.

No comments: