Thursday 28 August 2008

So once again Im posting.

So today english was such a bore,
that some people started to snore.
Even though I racked my brains,
my efforts went down the drain.

Yeah, that basically sums it up.
I thought of the whole fishing story MYSELF but heng and jas decided to do another one.
And I thought I would be able to entertain the class again.

Chinese. ZOMG TONS OF HOLIDAY HOMEWORK FROM THIS.

Science.
Today marked the end of chapter five,
and it's as tough as wielding a knife.
That leaves one more chapter to go,
but Im not looking forward to it though.

Correct me if im wrong about the 1 chapter thing. Sigh. I thought sexual reproductions in humans would be somewhat easier.

Geog. -_- Got land pollution.

ICT was rushed. And Im proud to say that all the 3 processes' animations were done by me! With the guidance of andrew.
Ah, who cares about ICT anyway.

I received my report slip yesterday but was lazy to post about it.
I got B3 for english and chinese, D7 for literature, A2 for history, and the rest were A1s.
I think this IS CLOSE to my maximum limit. The highest I can get it just the B3 for english changing to A2 and lit getting a C5.

Lots of the boys were complaining about me winning them especially macus.
But something's bugging me. This is just a CA only right, I think for SA2 I'll be at the most on PAR with macus.

Sigh. Thats my life.

No comments: