Saturday 30 August 2008

Heee haahh.

yesterday's celebration was such a failure.
and at 11:30 i received a call from javier.
Asked me to go back to my primary school,
I said no as some people would treat me as a fool.

Oh and there was a push-up challenge.
Yeah I went for it.

I decided to take over heng in the competition,
Only to find that I was rewarded with exhaustion.
Arms aching, and someone had to make it worse.
And I was thinking how demi resembled a nurse.

Lol poem freak. I started this by looking at trevis' posts. Quite fun actually.

Yeah, I did 41 push ups only. I thought once I stopped I was gone but actually as long as your knees dont touch the floor, you're good.
And then when we were leaving the stage to go back to our class, I was complaining how much my arms hurt and demi punched them. OUCH.

Even up to now there's still some stiffness and aching in my arms.

Ate noodles at market then went home.


Yesterday evening my dad told me now the IT show is on and that he wants to buy me a laptop NOW. Like wOW, it was such a surprise to me. I was expecting him to buy it for me after exams but oh well. I dont know what to get yet.

Recommendations anyone? Like the brand or whatever.

No comments: