Friday 22 August 2008

Hey whatsssuuup folks. IM BACK.
Kk lets get down to business.

PE in the morning. Its like so fun? lol.
Girls vs Boys basketball.
Ok I fell down like thrice? 2 times not serious.
The first and the worst. Trev throws the ball to me.
ARGH WTF SO MUCH FORCE. I received it already then got pushed to the ground by it. TREWIS, HOW COULD YOU FRIENDLY FIRE. Ok fine call me rough. I dont give mercy to my opponents.

Heh and I only made 1 goal T_T
BUT, its like very nice eh. they pass to me i straightaway jump shoot =D

I LIVE FOR BASKETBALL.

English. Hmm, carried on with the comprehension.

Maths. Got back maths test. 25/25 another full marks.

Science. I HATE KENNY TOH. FIRST PAPER SET FOR AMKSS AND ITS SO FREAKING HARD.
Made me drop from me usual A1 to B3. 17/25. And 2/1 had thier teacher go through the tough question with them BEFORE the test. 2/3... mr toh most likely dropped some hints, I can be sure of that. Mrs chan our teacher. The day before the test " I havent seen the paper! "

WTF. UNFAIR TO US EH. Fuck you la chee bye mofo toh. You win already lor. This time 2/2 lost to 2/1 already lor. happy? The altitude thing, Mrs chan didnt even mention it during class. See. I knew it. Miss poon's departure spells doom.

Its like we got a CLEAR DISADVANTAGE. For the first time, I almost cried because of that.There were like tears in my eyes but then I blinked them back. I told mrs chan about it and she say this will show who are the true A1s. Yeah thats because THEIR TEACHER WENT THROUGH IT WITH THEM DUMB.

Yes trevis, I think Im going to agree with you. Im starting to doubt mrs chan's teaching.

PW. God damn it. First its science then now its wong. Dont want talk about it.

Went opposite school to eat. We told the uncle Shao Ji Jia FAN. The fucking peanut head heard it as DAN. So he added an EGG. 50 cents more just like that. WTF LA PCB LA YOU OLD FART. I DONT EVEN WANT THAT EGG LA. Then later we called for an extra 3 bowls of rice. PATHETIC. MY HOME'S SMALLEST BOWL IS EVEN BIGGER THAN THAT.

3 unhappy events occured today. Whats next? Today was one of the WORST day in my life. ESPECIALLY THAT SCIENCE. TOTALLY UNREASONABLE AND UNFAIR.

No comments: