Friday 15 August 2008

Now Im finally going to post the photos.
Wait a minute, Im not done yet.

Today PE. ZOmg.
My shoes are like WTF smelly with all the mud and stuff.
Lol. And my knees and ankles are hurting D:

Nothing much for english.

Nothing much for maths.

Really much for science.
Sexual Reproduction in Humans. LOL.
I still remember the starting of the year when yongguang was saying he wanted to do that chapter right away.
Now its finally here.
Wait, Im not a sicko or what.
But for once, I looked back and saw the WHOLE CLASS listening to Mrs Chan for the first time.

Maybe there are advantages teaching this chapter too.

Nothing much for PW.

Now, our dismissal time on friday is not 12:45pm but 1:30pm now. WTF.
Zz poetry. It sucks.

Sigh and I saw on my tagboard that tjy said his teacher went through the ALTITUDE THING I was ranting about in my last post.
He said his teacher went through with them before the test. WTF.
Mrs chan havent even seen the paper yet during the last lesson before the test.

Now tell me. Is this being fair to 2/2 ? Next week when we get our tests back, Im going to fight for our rights !
Yay be proud of me 2/2. Who knows, I can even get some marks back for ourselves.

Lol and this sunday there is going to be a mass walk-jog event. 7:15am to 10:15am.
After that going to catch a movie AGAIN. xD

Anyone interested? Im very sociable now so dont worry if you're a girl. :O

Now, the long awaited one. THE MASS 80 PHOTOS.
Ps, dont blame me if your com lags.



O.O What'cha lookin at TreWis?


Winneh is in there !


Flag bearers.


The whole thing. zZ I was sitting on the first floor so the pictures arent really that great.














































































Phew. Im finally done.

Tag Replies !

huan - LOL dont worry. I've got the boys to back me up >:D

tjy - EH WTF CHEAT LA. Thats not fair to my class. Im going to ask my teacher next week alr.

FYI, Im going to take MORE pictures during this sunday's event. So stay tuned :)

Happy now monique ?

No comments: