Monday 4 August 2008

YEEEEEHAAAAAA. Hi.

Lots of SSRP today.
Mr Goh didnt come. But Mr Choy (?) took his place.

For LIKE ONCE, history became EXCITING AND FUNNY.
I think he teaches better than mr goh. IMO only ok.

If he's going to teach me history next year, I think I would consider taking up History.


Then Hecon. We = No practical but other group = Yes got. ZOMG CHEESE pasta.
And I found out I got 22/25 FOR THE HECON TEST !
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Its THEORY so I can do well in it. :D

Then after recess Chinese. WTf. Damn it. Those who did not go her remedial last friday were called up.
Then the 2 girls were excused. I was like .. ooh? Oh so she is asking YX now.

Then I became WTF. ISNT SHE TALKING TO YX ONLY? SHE WAS ASKING YX ONLY IN THE FIRST PLACE. THEN WHY DID IT BECOME 你们两个 ?
I WAS STUNNED FOR A MOMENT. LIKE WTF JUST WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO.

Then later I just .. aiya who cares. since she say already then say lor. whatever I say now also no use.
And then she added LETTER FROM PARENTS. WTF.
Luckily I still got the letter my father wrote for me to her to explain my absence from remedial the FIRST time but she didnt ask for it.
So Im using it now =D

Anyway, I DONT SEE THE POINT OF ATTENDING HER REMEDIAL. YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY CHINESE TEACHER WHO GIVES REMEDIAL OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND YOU'RE VERY GREAT?

In fact, I think your remedial is BULLSHIT. Just going there for 45 minutes to write a god damn essay. And then what? SHE DOESNT EVEN COLLECT IT. Great.

But from next week onwards I dont have to go already. Im having LITERATURE EXTRA LESSON :D Whole class. YES NICE ONE. THAT BEATS REMEDIAL.

Then later WEEE EEEE. Nothing much :O

SSRP FOR MATHS-TOOO. But had a worksheet to do. -_- EASY.

Ate opposite after school and homed.

Oh yeah last and the most important one, Im going to watch MOVIE on friday after the celebrations. WHOS IN?
Im thinking of watching MUMMY. Anyone interesting let me know =D
Girls are welcome too.

Tag Replies !

chelle : On second thoughts, I think i really anyhow leh. LOL. Treat me well or bad.. I think I havent even spoken to you before. LOL

firebird : huh why do you think its her?

MO-WWIIEE

No comments: