Saturday 29 November 2008




Uh.. I was mapling just a while ago.
Nothing much, but something happened to me.
Look at that conversation between me and somethin faggot.

FYI, if you cant believe your eyes, YES IM USING A GIRL CHARACTER LOL.

I've 3 accounts, 2 of which are male and the last one I decided to make it female.
Why not? LOL

Anyway you should have read that by now.
Wth was that guy saying?

He says he knows that a garnier = glove.
And earlier on, he asked me to give him my glove when Im wearing none.
.__.


I said it was a CLAW and not a glove and he says he knows it.
Actually I think he's ashamed that he couldnt tell the difference >__>
And he still wants to act pro after that -_-
For further proof of me wearing 0 gloves, I've opened my EQ inventory for you to see.
See? No gloves :O

This incident made me pissed.
So many 假厉害 jerks on maple.

No wonder I think this picture suits Maple.




Erm in case you wanted to know, that's going to be a SinDit.
JAYJAY, IM COMING. :D

hehe.

No comments: