Friday 2 January 2009

I've changed the blog music. :O
Not that I disliked the previous song, but everytime I come to my blog and hear it over and over again, it drives me nuts -_-


So how was YOUR first day of school?

I think mine was alright, at least I wasnt nervous like I was during sec 1.
Well, my teachers dont seem too bad afterall.

I always used to have the thinking that "yay im going upper sec, omg the teachers are fierce like x10000"
I've got to say that my form teacher, Mrs Janice Chung, is not bad.

AND I've got to say that from 3/1 - 3/5, I think my class is the only class to have 2 teachers-in-charge.
Im guessing that the reason is because 3/1 has 26 boys, much more than other classes.
>_>

The teachers are picking the Class Chairperson soon.
Well, Im picking Heng again, at least he has some experience as a vice chairperson and he should do a decent job.
But the thing is, the rest of the guys(excluding the ones from 2/2) dont seem to take it seriously.

Even the blind could tell they were trying to sabo their friends.
Tch, cant they tell picking the chairperson is an extremely important decision?

Take our class as an example.
We sabo-ed yongguang as the chairperson and guess what?
Chaos and things screwed up for the next few months.

Things he should be doing were left to other members of the class commitee, eg Alicia and Demi.
I've only seen both of them working at the noticeboard, and maybe others for helping in.

Now then, would you still volunteer your friend for the fun of it?


Heh yeah thats enough.
And also, I've already got homework on the first fucking day of school.
Thats right, chinese.
Higher Chinese students always seem to be more pitiful than normal chinese students.

Its a self-introduction. The best thing is we need to write 800 words, not 80.
My record was 730+ for a compo, and this isnt even one.

Who cares, I'll just write whatever comes to mind.

And the fucking best thing is, I get to go home at a sweet time of 2:10 - 2:15pm EVERYDAY.
No more 12:45pm on fridays. YES, even fridays arent spared.
That's because of pure geography. Damn.

James said he has science madness on mondays/tuesdays.
After recess, he has 2 periods of one science, and then another 2 periods of another science. ONE AFTER ANOTHER.
Woohoo nice one james.

Andrew's neighbour is norbit. LOL. <-- THIS = EPIC WIN.

Oh jeez, Im feeling extremely nostalgic.
How I wish I can turn back the pendulum and go back to sec 1.
I find it super strange wearing these long pants.
But it gave me a sense of superiority. LOL.

With great power, comes great responsibility.

And I still dont know how Im going to juggle music, studies, tuition and cca all together.
Maybe I'll just die off someday due to my enormous stress intake. Yeah that'll be MUCH better.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. That is so very true.

No comments: