Thursday 29 January 2009

EDITED


FKA - Formerly Known As.

Well I had training today and I almost died. << sarcasm

Did those quickfeet and jumping things which hurt my knees for a while.
The worst thing is, we did some exercise that was known as KO or something meaning that.

And, it does live up to its name badly.
I KO-ed. >_>

Oh yeah I think I'll have to participate in a competition next saturday.
Omg 200m. .__.

Ok well the main point of this post is.. Always cross roads carefully especially those that do not have any form of equipment to aid us.
1 example = the road outside our school.

For those of you who dont know, there's an accident outside our school a while ago.

I was walking out of the main gate with Heng and his brother when we saw an ambulance opposite the school.
My first thought was some resident had to be taken to the hospital.
On a closer look, heng said isnt that mr ling?

And indeed it was :O

Well before I go on, I would like to say that Im not trying to announce something like this to the world, I just want you guys to know how important it is to cross roads safely.

I saw Ms Lesa or rather.. Mrs Sim..? and I approached her.
Omg I just remembered shes married and I called her Ms Lesa >_>

It went something like this
Ms Lesa : Eh you better cross the road carefully uh.
Me : Ok, what happened? Someone from our school got knocked down?
Ms Lesa : How you know? You saw uh?
Me : I guess one. (:
Ms Lesa : Remember to cross carefully uh. *signals for me to go home*

I think I've seriously got OSTML. Occasionally Short Term Memory Loss.
I couldnt even recall parts of the conversation even after only a mere 1 minute.

Aww jeez. Luckily there wasnt any blood or it would have been more horrifying.
Well it isnt really scary but it isnt pleasant too.

I'd like to say that this isnt confirmed. So dont come and look for me when its not someone being knocked down alright. From what I saw and heard, I think thats the situation. Ms Lesa saying "how you know? you saw uh?" tells me that something similar to that has happened.

And I saw 2 ambulances in a row. ._.
1 outside school.
1 near the bustop which Acelynn, FKA Zhen Yee, alights.

._. Unfortunate day? I dont know lol.

Havent done my SS Mindmap. ZOMG zeema scroll.
Shall end here.

Adios amigos (:

EDIT :
I forgot to add in a video I watched during History.
Its really funny so check it out.
You can also find other versions on Youtube.


(:

No comments: