Wednesday 28 January 2009

Talk about an unlucky day.
Well initially I planned to blog but now that its getting late, nope.

The main point of posting this is because I would like to shout this out to the impersonators on my blog.

Well I cant stop you if you want to carry on impersonating people.
But out of everyone.. a TEACHER? lmao.

Im not so naive as to impersonate others, on rare occasions, yes but usually I tell the people that Im the imposter.

So.. if you want to carry on impersonating then by all means do it.
I'll just keep banning you.
Lets see how many IPs you can have.

In case you still didnt know, I love going to my cbox account and banning the daylights out of impersonators.

I'll be willing to lend you a hand if you're someone from 31 who needs help but its up to you whether or not you'll unclench your fist.

If you still insist on your childish ways, then.. bring it on you poser.

No comments: