Wednesday 21 January 2009

Just came back from camp, really tired.
But I've still got homework to do like wth.
And tomorrow we still have to report to school at the USUAL time. >_>

Ok back to the sub, I think the camp is relatively OK on the whole.
Well the damn thing Im freaking pissed about is getting scalded ON THE LAST DAY.
Which means this morning.

Damn, and it was boiling hot MILO. Yeah, during the high elements I was pretty much stinking. Even though I didnt went to smell the specific part where the liquid hit, I could still occasionally smell the first-time-not-so-pleasing milo.

It hurt hell a lot, and it came onto me when I was lifting my damn bee hoon onto the table.

Tch, everyone seemed to be asking things like "does it hurt?" "still pain?"
Use your damn brains please. Why did God give you brains for? To THINK.
And you should try spilling hot liquid onto yourself and then ask yourself.

Common sense should tell you it HURTS. Then why do you still ask?
It gets irritating after some time and Im just letting off steam here so you dont have any rights to flame me on my blog since afterall, its MY blog. Its like a tool for me to blog about my feelings so back off.

I knew something bad was going to happen to me thats why I said I wasnt looking forward to it.
The blister on my right palm looks disgusting. And it burst right before when I went for the camp.
God knows what kind of bacteria had entered my wound when I touched those stuff.

The back of my neck is pretty much sunburnt, but still ok since theres no peeling of skin.
And my arms are totally red. Yeah I know everyone's arms are but the thing is, theres a white mark on my left arm because I wore my watch the whole time. Now it looks so weird. >_>

Shall not elaborate much on the camp since most of my readers pretty much went for it too.

Pictures taken by Trevis except for the last 3.










This rabbit actually belongs to my tuition teacher's neighbour.
Its pretty cute.
Its always in its slacking-resting position like this.

I started waving at it like a mad lunatic and it paid off! It actually stood up which is VERY rare and stared at me. Maybe it likes attention.

No sleeping bag will ever match the comfiness of our own beds - Samuel.

Hehe, its pretty much true.
Im off to slack and then maybe do a little of homework later.

And why isnt anyone tagging? How you find the song?

EDIT :
I totally forgot about our class performance.
I think that it was still OK, and it was indirectly shooting the trainers back. Like showing everyone how bad and fierce they treat us students when no one is around.
But its alright, at least I had some fun in yelling at the students during the performance. It feels good to be yelling at someone but not when you're the someone being yelled at.

No comments: