Friday 9 January 2009

I've havent beeen blogging for a week.
So how was your first week at school?

Mine was ok.
The bad thing is Im having homework everyday.

My teachers are exceptionally OK.
The only subject Im afraid of is Biology.

That relief teacher seriously suck.
And shes staying for like 4 months.
Omg go away please.

I dont want my bio to fail ok. It was one of my top-scoring subject.

Also, I havent been touching any games lately.
Yeah I turn on my computer, but no games. ._.

Oh jeez, Im so scared I'll screw my academics this year.
I wont give up on piano though.

I would like to ask, Does Mrs Ismail TEACH?
She just said she's there to FACILITATE teaching/learning.
Like wtf.

Every period, she spends like 30mins talking useless craps.
If its Miss Lim, she'll shut up anyone who disturbs the lesson.
AND, for a start, she asked us to do mindmaps on Pure Geography Chapter 9.

Its a GCE O level chapter like wtf.
I think I can do my Pure Geography without a teacher already.
Self-teaching would suffice here.

Im surprised I could crap so much for this post since in the start I was like "I wont have much to say". >_>



Samuel you fail.
You couldnt even be yourself perfectly that morning.
You looked calm, but you were shaking deep inside.
Failed.

I feel happy at times and depressed right at the next moment.
I dont even know whats wrong with me.

The words "let go" suddenly seemed so hard to understand and execute.

No comments: