Thursday 22 January 2009

Hmm, finally we voted for our class committee today.

Class Chairperson - Trevis
Vice Chairperson - Heng
CDP Chairperson - chia chin
CDP Vice Chairperson - Huan
Environment Ambassador - Macus
Vice Environment Ambassador - Shawn

I was actually hoping to be able to get into the Class Comittee after like 2 years.
And its still counting T.T

o__o 2/2 = own.
Classes 3/1, 3/2 and 3/4's chairpersons were all previously from 2/2.
I heard that 3/3's Chairperson wasnt one of us O:
So it all boils down to 3/5 now.

Ok anyway I think I made a new friend today. Like lol.
Im not sure if its counted but whatever.
FYI, he's Yong Han. Yup that smartypants from 3/5.

Just now I was at the bus stop waiting for my bus.
Mendi (another smartypants from 3/5) was in front of me waiting for hers.
Yong Han came along and they both talked to each other for a while.

Like so PS please, 2 smartypants and 1 dumbpants. I feel so like odd-one-out.

Then later Yong Han was secretly trying to take Mendi's picture/video so he kind of snuck around her. Not wanting her to be alerted, he faced me and put his finger on his lips.
I dont know if he did take a picture/video but it doesnt concern me.

I think both of them were day dreaming or some sort. Their bus, 88, pulled up and both of them were still unaware of its prescence. Only when a friend of Mendi's came up and signalled to her.

Then here comes the part. I watched them board the bus, then, I totally didnt expect it. Yong Han actually turned around and waved back at me.
Like Lol? Of course being the kind guy I am, I waved back lah.

Maybe he's character is friendly or what. I dont know lol.
Guess I'll say hi the next time I see him. O:
Doubt he'll ever read this though LOL.

Crapped with Shin Yin yesterday. Really random that I couldnt even remember what we talked about.

Ok so the day right after the camp and I already have homework dying to get on my back.
Tch.

Luckily, I didnt went for training today.
The moment I got home, a BAD stomache hit me.
Argh.

Mrs Chung said she'll let us see the pictures she took during the camp, not today. T_T
If Im right, I think I saw 3/5 viewing theirs today during VE.

Xing Hui came over and talked to me during recess.
Wasnt really in the mood to reply her though. Sorry.

Looks like I dont have much to look forward to this weekend.
At least I wont have piano lesson and Chinese tuition this weekend. ((:

No comments: