Sunday 18 January 2009

Well, the weeks whizzed by.. Tomorrow's already camp day.

Hmm well I stayed up late yesterday just to pack the stuff,
I hope the $90 we're paying for the camp would be worth it though.


Annnd, I just realised that I've always been passing the Dairy Farm every Sunday.


Thats because my chinese tuition is at bukit.. dont know batok/panjang or what have you.

Only just now when my father was driving me to tuition, he pointed out " THERE! you're gonna camp there for the next few days."
Well it does look a little deserted.. but it all adds up to the fun factor I guess.

Yesterday, zheng yih told me the toilets there were public. Meaning there isnt any doors or any form of cover.
Oh man, >_> dont tell me thats part of all the fun in store for us.

The worst thing is, my abdomen muscles are still hurting/aching due to Thursday's training.
Like ARGH.

You know when you're in school at your desk, you feel tired and bored due to the teacher ranting and want to stretch back to freshen yourself up. You start by leaning back, stretching out your arms , poking anything unfortunate enough to be in your way. Then suddenly, you pull your limbs back due to a short, sharp pain(IM NOT ADVERTISING FOR COLGATE) in your abdomen, ruining the whole experience of having a comfortable stretch.

Yup, thats whats happening to me right now.
Sigh.

Anyway, I've not touched on any school homework for this weekend.
Ahh, it feels good to be rid of work.

Lol not much for this post. x_x
I'll go play some games and then check on my camp stuff again.

Afterall, its so rare to be able to enjoy a peaceful weekend without anything on you.. right? (:

No comments: