Tuesday 13 January 2009

Man sec 3 life is tough.

Yes I know you might have seen people reiterating this on their blogs if you blog-hop often.

Its pretty hard to get a breather this days.

And I realised LOTS and I mean LOTS of people say that our bio teacher really = epic fail.

If you're a loyal reader of mine, you'll know whos the teacher by now.

Had the probability test today. I think I was scaring myself when I couldnt solve quite a lot of questions on Probability on Ace-learning. It turned out that those were the harder ones, and the test itself was quite easy.


Individual photo taking tomorrow. O_O Im not all that looking forward to it.
I still miss taking the class picture with 2/2 T_T
And Im still holding on to the individual photos of us that was taken in 2007. LOL.
By looking at it, I pretty much saw myself as a Kid in 2007. ._.

Theres the sec 3 adventure camp next week. Im not really looking forward to bonding with 3/1. Yes Im serious.
Yeah I know you've got to move on, life must go on and stuff.

But, O_O oh nevermind.

I hope heng jun jie becomes the chair person though. Ok thats off-topic.

And speaking of ace-learning, I was attempting some probability questions yesterday and one of them shocked me.

Nope not that I couldnt solve it, the solution was different from the question. LOL.


Well apparently, the May somehow, one way or another, became John in the solution.
Like LOL. Maybe the question was made this way to crack people up.



Example of Alliteration found on Basilmarket.



The handy "undo" button?

Well thats all, Im going to pack my stuff then sleep.
My email isnt for show okay. Nah im joking.


I just hope that we wont forget each other, and the promise you made.

No comments: